A natural result of aging for some is that we may look older than we feel. We may feel 30 and look 50 and plastic surgery can help to make the outside match the inside. Facelift and browlift allow us to re-position the skin and muscle with inconspicuous and almost invisible repair lines. SmartLipo is an excellent tool to refine the cheeks and neck. Retin-A, intense pulse light and laser will diminish wrinkling, pigmentation and vascular changes. We also use fat grafting because the natural tendency to lose volume with age can be countered. The combination of these procedures is a powerful force for the younger, natural and fresher look you have wanted.
Am I A Good Candidate For Eyelid Surgery?
Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you may be considered a good candidate for eyelid surgery:
- Excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- Loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids, perhaps impairing vision
- A puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making the eyes look tired
- Excess skin and fine, “crepe paper type” wrinkles of the lower eyelids
- Bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Lower eyelid droopiness
Forehead Lift (Browlift)
Am I a good candidate for Forehead Lift surgery?
Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for a Forehead Lift:
- sagging or low position of the eyebrows, creating a tired or sad appearance
- deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- frown lines, or furrows, between the eyebrows and sometimes across the top of the nose
Am I a good candidate for facelift surgery?
The face usually portrays the first visible signs of aging. Both gravity and diminished volume result in the facial features of aging. Most patients requesting evaluation for facelift feel that their facial features do not reflect their youthful spirit and energy level. They are looking for ways to refresh and rejuvenate their appearance. There are many different variations of the facelift procedure that smooth the skin of the face and neck, tighten the underlying tissues and muscle, and remove excess skin. Ultimately, the facelift will allow you to turn back the hands of time to better reflect your youthful spirit.
Lip augmentation creates fuller, plumper lips and reduces fine wrinkles around the mouth. Lips may be injected with filler such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Prevelle Silk, or fat injection of your own fat.
Am I A Good Candidate For Ear Surgery?
Patients who benefit from ear surgery include those who may have:
- Protruding ear(s)- Majority of the cosmetic surgery performed on ears.
- Large ear(s)
- Abnormally shaped ear(s)