Dr. Kaczynski Performs all Types of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Breast enhancement surgery, such as breast augmentation, placement of breast implants, breast lift, or breast reduction or some combination of these breast enhancement surgeries, is used to correct issues some women have with their breasts. Some women find that as they age or have children the combination of time, gravity and weight may cause an unacceptable change in their breasts. In some cases our patients at Advanced Concepts in Plastic Surgery in Sacramento find that they are still the size they want but that the skin has stretched. Many of these women find that a breast lift allows them to regain the look they used to have! Dr. Kaczynski has been a pioneer in the minimal incision breast lift which he learned from the inventor Dr. Benelli. Dr. Kaczynski went to Paris to learn this technique and since that time he has performed thousands of these lifts and has taught this to other plastic surgeons. This procedure preserves the breast’s natural appearance and allows faster healing. Only a plastic surgeon
trained in the Benelli breast lift procedure can tell you if you are a candidate.
Dr. Kaczynski on News 10 – Sacramento & Co
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
Breast Augmentation Sacramento – Breast Implants
Sacramento – Roseville – Granite Bay
Breast augmentation or breast enlargement surgery is the plastic surgery placement of breast implants to increase fullness and projection of the breasts or to improve symmetry of the breasts. Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures in the United States. As a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Andrew Kaczynski has been placing breast implants in Sacramento for over 25 years and has performed breast augmentation thousands of times. Breast augmentation surgery (the placement of breast implants) is also known technically as augmentation mammoplasty.You can read more about breast implants and breast augmentation and see before and after photos on our breast augmentation page.
You may apply for financing online and if approved, your consultation is free:
One or more of the following feelings or conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small so you feel that breast augmentation with either saline breast implants or silicon breast implants will give you a more beautiful look.
- Clothes that fit well around your hips are often too large at the bustline
- You feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting top
- Your breasts have become smaller and lost their firmness after having children
- Weight loss has changed the size and shape of your breasts
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other
Concentric Mastopexy (Benelli Breast Lift)
Am I a good candidate for a breast lift?
You may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery mastopexy if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Breasts that are pendulous, but of satisfactory size
- Breasts that lack substance or firmness
- Nipples and areolas that point downward, especially if they are positioned below the breast crease
Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
Am I a good candidate for breast reduction? (Reduction Mammoplasty)
You may be a good candidate for breast reduction procedures if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- One breast is much larger than the other
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts
- Indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts